Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goodbye 2010; Hello 2011

I am already slacking..... I DIDNT post yesterday, but I was kinda involved with activities. So this post will count for two days :) Is that allowed??

1-1-11

WOW!!! I can not believe that 2010 is already over and we are in a new year. Just seems like yesterday I walked across the stage and received my Special Education degree. Another year gone, another year older, time really does seem to fly the older you get. I am at a loss for words on how fast life seems to be moving.

At the end of 2010, I look back at the things I accomplished, and yet there are still things I havent gotten. 2010 brought me a college education and a sense of purpose. 2011, well, all I have to say is its gonna be a great year! I have high hopes I will get a teaching job, and That I WILL have a baby in my arms by the end of this year, if not then, by January. This is **MY YEAR**  I think 4 years of waiting is long enough!! BABY DUST to all of the TTCers :)


1-2-11

JUST last week, we had SNOW on the ground!! I mean, it was COOOOOLD! But today, the sun was shining and it was spring-like. South Carolina does have some strange weather..... But its where Im from and I wouldnt give it for the world. I realized today that in like 6 months, my brother will be OUT of Afghanistan, if not sooner! I cant wait!!


I know I havent been one to keep up with my blog, but I am setting my self a challenge to blog at least ONE sentence a day. I have people who actually keep up with it (surprisingly,bc IM NOT INTERESTING :) )






Lots of love and baby dust  *Trying Tiff*






Oh, and if anyone knows how to make blogs pretty, or make the stamps, please help!!! I am not tech savy like that... :)

4 comments:

  1. YAY! You're back ! 2011 is YOUR year, it has to be! I'm trying to get better at posting so we'll have to remind each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I posted just for you :) haha!!! Yes; bc I forget :( But I wanna do a post everyday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) You should! Is there away that I can set it up to email me when I have comments?

    ReplyDelete