Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hope all this will be worth it.....

BLAH! Why is getting started with grad school like rocket science?? Shouldn't it be a little more easier than this? With the crazy weather, classes have been cancelled, and then turned into online classes.... Well, mine are hybrid, which means we sometimes meet and then sometimes have online. So not really a big deal..



I finally got my grant money, but it says "pending". Says I was over awarded, and that I have to see financial aid..... GREAT!! Let me take a few more hours off work since I missed two days already to go to the school....... Then I have to appeal to get a book voucher to get my books so I dont have to wait another 2 weeks to get a check.... I have to start reading or Ill get behind....


To top that off, next Thursday, I have to go to Columbia for class..... Thats at least an hour away from here, if not longer depending on traffic. Great. MORE TIME OFF WORK! I just hope that in the end this is all worth it....




Im sure it will be, but right now, It feels like a lost cause..



Tiff <3

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like school is causing ya trouble :) It's definitely worth it. I can't wait to get the money to finish up my degree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH! When you already hold a Bachelors and all this starts happening, you ? the legit reasons for going back for a masters! lol

    ReplyDelete