Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Walking in a winter wonderland

So this winter has definately been one to remember for me; I had my first white Christmas and then it snowed a whopping EIGHT inches yesterday :) I have NEVER seen that much snow..... It was nice until about 6pm when the sleet started. This morning there was at least a 1/2 inch sheet of ice on top of the snow. We were snowed in yesterday, iced in today. Hardly any one was out bc the roads were rough. Matt and I walked. I busted my butt.... literally. We have kept power, knock on wood for me. I hope that I get to return to work tomorrow....... BUUUUUUUUT I am over winter. I had a nice snow and a white Christmas.... so Old Man Winter can officially go back into hibernation. I need to be able to get out of the house and NOT get hurt. I need to be warm, laying on the beach under a pounding sun :)

I was supposed to start grad school tomorrow. I was very excited about it. However, Upstate has been closed for two days and opening at 12 tomorrow. My class is at 430 pm, but that is when everything that MAY melt tomorrow is going to start refreezing. The teacher doesnt want to have us all out and risk us driving home at night at reiced (is that a word) roads.... Nice of her, but I was actually looking forward to getting back in the swing of student life. Its gonna be hard, I took one semester off between undergrad and now.

As my doctor appointment gets closer, I get more nervous. I tried making a video, but I look like a hippo :( I would like more input on some things I may consider asking/telling the doctor. This is a completely new doctor Ive never seen before.

Love and baby dust to all :)
Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment