Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dear Mommy's Future angel...

Dear sweet angel!

I know we haven't met yet, but I have sincere faith that we will in the VERY near future! I am still not sure how you will get here (ie Natural conception, IVF, IUI, surragocy, or adoption) but NO MATTER how you get here, YOU WILL BE LOVED! I long to meet you and hold you in my arms. Even now, I forever hold you in my heart. Getting to you has proven not to be an easy journey. I felt the need to write you so one day you may see how much of a miracle you will be to me!!!

On a daily basis I get that aggravating question.... DO you have kids? or Do you want kids? Well, why yes I do! I have worked hard for my child the past three years. I have cried many tears. And yet, at the end of every day, I still long for my child to be a part of me.

There are days when I want to give up or days when I say it will never happen. But then, I think about the love for you I already feel. There are so many dreams I have for you. So many things I want you to experience. Just know that Mommy has ALWAYS wanted you adn will ALWAYS love you no matter what you may do in life. I know you are going to make mistakes, but Ill wrap you in my arms and hope you feel the love I have for you.

Please forgive me angel, if you become an only child. After so much heartache and pain, I dont know if Mommy and Daddy could handle all this again and still give you the love that you need! We have taken every last ounce of our being to bring you into our lives that I feel very certain your attention that you will require will be limited if we try to give you a sibling. I would love to have many children but sometimes dear, things dont go the way we want them to! Take your life for instance. I wanted you at 19 and now I am 22 and I am still not sure where you are.

When its all over with Angel, Just know you have two loving parents who fought oceans to get you here. And I'll continue to move mountains until I can say you are mine.

With the most unconditional love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment