Thursday, July 15, 2010

After the Trip

Ok. OUR TRIP WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it was just what I needed to help me relax and take time to stop stressing about finding a job and TTC. Dont get me wrong, I still cared about TTC, but the job thing, yea didnt think about it the whole time! We went to Atlantis while in Nassau and that was amazing. We didnt even get to do everything we had hoped to do. Now, the trouble of waiting begins. Waiting to see if i got the only "soveneir" i cared about. Im not going to stress and worry, bc at this point, I will make myself sick. If this is another failed month, I think Ill go insane. Yesterday, I received a call for a second job interview at a middle school. that shows me hope in the job aspect. Now, if I can just NOT sound like a complete idiot when I go in there. I have learned there are so many more BFP in the TTC world (congrats to you ladies) as well as positives in more and more people I work with. Including another 16 year old. That is the hardest thing about working where I currently do. I see so many ppl living off welfare but yet popping out kid after kid. I mean like 6-7 kids. And then I see teen parents coming in. Who dont even really care about there child. Just wanted to give a little update. And here is a beautiful pic of the Bahamas :)
This is in Nassau (Cable Beach, behind Atlantis resort) SOOO pretty :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a great trip! Sometimes all we need is a quick vacation! Hope things are going well! p.s. congrats on the interview!

    ReplyDelete