Friday, June 25, 2010

On my trip to the Bahamas (july 7-12) IM changingmy identity and not returning.

Why do I feel like I am wasting all my time and energy to be the person  I want to be. This whole week has just been a mixed-emotion week. I have been on a ROUGH roller coaster and I DONT GET IT!! I also dont understand How I had four lovely cycles and then the fifth decided it was going to be 37 days long. I mean, thats better than 90+, but still. It has my hormones outta balance. And I had just got them under some what control. Oh. And today. My coworker (who just recently had her child; yall have heard my discussions) brought the baby in. ANd to my surprise, I held her. I dont know if its bc I thought about darting out the door with the child or I did it out of spite, you knwo, the kill them with kindness kinda deal? Anywho. The cruise is coming up and with recent Cycle events, I think maybe this can be our "baby moon" and the only souvenir I look forward to bringing home is BABY!! I could tell...for the first time.... that telling Matt AF came this month, That he was crushed. He knows how bad I want it, and he also knows he isnt getting any younger......

5 comments:

  1. So I thought I left you a comment, not sure though maybe I didn't get through it all the way, but moving on I'm so glad your cycles are getting better, and I'm keepin' my fingers --and toes --crossed that you get your souvenir from your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! You are not alone! Everything will work out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I love the support I get from you all! I know I am a slacker when it comes to this....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was starting to think you didn't get my comments! Thanks for my very first comment! Email me sometime, I'm more than happy to support ya through whatever it is you need, (that's what us ladies have to do!) and I know sometimes we need to ramble off to someone about everything. ( ssummers89 @ hotmail.com) Hope your trip went well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH! The trip was amazing!!! DO you have FB? I put up some pics! You can add me on there look up Tiffany Lane Dean. My email is sweetcherub2006@yahoo.com!! I get your comments, Im just a slacker

    ReplyDelete