Saturday, February 13, 2010

Winter Wonderland

The SNOW was amazing! Soft and fluffy. Real stuff. Not the icey stuff. It was soo much fun. Matt and I enjoyed a walk with Lucy Loo (my pomeranina, my furry child) who LOOOOVES the snow. We actually got enough that when she was jumping around in it, her legs where completely covered. She was jumping around like a rabbit and would pause a few mins to eat some and then go again. I hate that its gone and she has no more to play in... Then we went out and waited in the neighbors. UNtil they came out with their little ones, we had a snow ball fight and wrestled around. Then we made a snowwoman. Matt HAD to put boobs on it! But since it has all almost melted away... Its time for SUMMER. 143 days until my BAHAMAS CRUISE!! Woohooo!!
I made homemade mashed potatoes for lunch/dinner today and hamburger steak. Both were delicious but while slicing the potatoes, I sliced my finger. I reckon thats what the "finger guard" on my slicer is for. I blacked out really bad. O, it was horrible. I thought I was going to die. But I am fine. And 6 hours later, I think we have the bleeding stopped..... Still waiting on AF to go away! Valentines day tomorrow...


TryingTiff

No comments:

Post a Comment