Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dont Get me Wrong. (OOOH and pics of my Lucy Loo Pom)

I love all of my friends and I love their children. Yesterday we had a get together and Matt and I  had a blast..... BUUUT i have to admit, I was depressed because we were the only ones without a child (except the youngins :) ) ANNNND then.... a couple came in with a child that none of us knew except the host and they ticked me off about their little one.... ANOTHER DAY!! But then when we left Matt told me seeing me with the baby and being motherly made him want one even more than before..... I went out last nite as DD to the Blind Horse with a couple of my single girls and low and behold, THERE WAS A FRIGGIN PREGNANT LADY!! In a bar!! I mean, WTH!!!



Trying Tiff <3

1 comment:

  1. I feel you, it's always hard being the only childless one's in the group

    ReplyDelete