Sunday, March 6, 2011

Adjusting to metformin

The first night was really bad! I mean really bad! The second night was a little better. Today, the third, hasn't been as bad as the first two. I think I am adjusting but can't be sure. I'm worried about what happens Friday when I start taking two pills a day! And then when I add the third pill. I've heard weight loss is amazing with metformin. That's NOT my main goal. I have been trying to loose weight so it will definitely be helpful!!! My goal is to get my body on track. Where it should have been all along. And ladies, let me be the first to say, if you suspect something is wrong, don't wait so long to get help! I'm lucky things weren't worse. They could have been since I waited soooo long. Maybe soon I can grace y'all with a BFP:)


Tiff<3

3 comments:

  1. I know every doc is diff but mine said to add the next pill when I was ready, if you aren't ready on Friday wait and just test each day, you need to make sure you don't stress yourself too much :) so glad it's getting better each day for you! Good luck friend :) text if ya ever need to talk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Tiff! I started Metformin last fall and have lost 10 pounds without even trying. Weight loss wasn't the main goal, but it's certainly been a nice side effect.

    My doc also told me to work up to 3 pills a day at my own pace. I wouldn't overdo it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have reached three pills already. its not been easy but I am adjusting. :)

    ReplyDelete