Monday, May 24, 2010

Before Infertility

Before Infertility....
I didnt know what it was like to long for the flutters in my tummy.

Before Infertility...
I didnt know I was going to struggle being Mommy.

Before Infertility...
I could look a teen mothers, and just know they were going to struggle without being mad at their blessing.

Before Infertility...
I didnt cry day in and day out just wishing for a chance to have what every one else got to experience.

Before Infertility...
I didnt dream of what my future life as a mommy would be (adoption, IVF, etc).

Before Infertility...
I was me. My life wasnt ruled by counting cycle days; temping; using OPKs.

Before Infertility...
I had normal conversations with people about my plans for a family.

Before Infertility...
I didnt know I wouldnt have a simple one-time and Im pregnant ordeal.

Before Infertility...
I was alive. I had a personality. I was a person with no cares in the world.

But that was all before infertility....... And you guys understand! I appreciate that a lot!

Baby Dust!
Trying Tiff

2 comments:

  1. awe. I totally know and understand all of that. *huge hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. I also know and understand all of that.

    ReplyDelete