Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Life UNexpected.....

CD 21....and still NO positive OPK...... But I have managed to fail an important exam; I now have to pay to retake it. I have also managed to NOT get a job. I am falling into depression again, and I am trying to avoid that. I have few friends anymore that understand and the ones taht do, they are AMAZING! They are trying to prevent that from happening. Yesterday was a HORRIBLE day. I mean literally. And I am ready to be out of high school student teaching. If it wasnt enough my classroom is right beside a teen PARENTING class, I have noticed more and more pregnant teens. It looks soo easy for them.... but where does that put me. And if one more person ask "When are you going to have a child" I may officially snap.

I am going to continue to live my life with my head held high! I want nothing but the best for all of you :)


*Trying Tiff *

4 comments:

  1. I know what it's like to have to work at not falling into depression. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *huge hugs* I hope things get better soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This can be a challenging journey; I know all to well. But one day, when we get the call with our BFP; we will look back and realized how strong we have became! :) Sending prayers....keep your chin up and I'm here as support anytime! :)

    Lynne.
    www.justwaitingonbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry...*hugs* i hope everything gets better soon...

    ReplyDelete